This is my Brighton Line track map as the tracks are currently are placed. I would like to tell you that some geographical elements have been modified, therefore this track map is not to scale. Thanks for viewing.
Here are the maps of the
Here is some help in reading this map:
1. The orange lines represent track that is in use.
2. The black line is the track not used now.
3. The orange platforms are platforms that are in use.
4. The gray platforms are platforms that are being repaired
5. The red platforms are temp platforms and or extension. They exist only in Avenue J and Kings Highway.
Prospect Park-Newkirk Avenue.
Avenue H to Neck Road
And Sheepshead Bay to Ocean Parkway